- (We’re taking a calculus final. The TA is a well-known Lord of the Rings fan, and we’ve had running LotR jokes all semester.)
- TA: “Okay, guys, everyone look at me. We’ve been over the rules, but just in case: no notes, pencil your answers in on the scantron sheet, and graphing calculators only – no more ‘can I just used my cell phone’ nonsense.”
- Student: “[TA's name], my calculator batteries just died! What should I do?”
- TA: “Here, I’ve got a big box of spares.”
- Student: *struggling* “I can’t get this packaging open…”
- Student 2: “Here, I’ve got a pocket knife.”
- TA: “And I’ve got a pair of scissors if you need them.”
- Student 3: *from the back of the room* “OR MY AXE!”
- (Everyone starts laughing.)
- TA: “The only axes allowed on the exam are in the graph section.”
- (Everyone groans.)
- TA: “Oh, come on, you’re in a math class. Deal with the math jokes.”
- (The professor enters with a stack of exams. With him are two exam proctors.)
- Professor: “Tolkien jokes already, [TA's name]?”
- TA: “Hey, I didn’t start it.”
- (The professor starts handing stacks of exams to the TA and proctors.)
- Professor: “But I’m about to finish it. [TA], take these exams down the left flank. [Proctor 1], follow the desks down the center. [Proctor 2], take your exams right, along the wall.”
- (At this point, many of the students have realized where this is going: Theoden’s lines from ‘Return of the King.’)
- Professor: “Forth, and fear no problems! Solve! Solve, students of calculus! Points shall be taken, scores shall be splintered! A pencil day! A red-ink day! Until three thirty!”
- (The professor pulls out a pencil, holding it out like a sword, and runs down the first row holding it out. Students hold up their pencils, hitting his as he passes.)
- Professor: “Solve now! Solve now! Solve to good grades and the class ending! MAAATH!”
- Entire Class: “MAAATH!”
- Professor: “MAAAAATH!”
- Entire Class: “MAAAAAATH!”
- Professor: “Forth, exam-takers!”
- (The entire class rises to their feet and gives him a standing ovation. A week later, we get an email from the professor.)
- Professor: *at the end of the email* “PS: I appreciate all of you who wrote in their evaluations that I was the one professor to rule them all, but the best one yet was the student who called me ‘Mathrandir.’”
Reblog if you’re a girl who likes girls, a boy who likes boys, or a person who believes it shouldn’t matter.
Why hasn’t everybody in the world reblogged this already.
i am a boy who adores other boys… but if you are a girl who likes girls… or a guy or girl who likes the opposite sex… then its cool i’ve got no problems with you… so why should you have problems with me…
I’m a Boy and i like Girls but I think it doesn’t matter ,who you like
(ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧ REBLOG THIS IF YOUR FOLLOWERS ARE FABULOUS.
If you ever see me with a shirt on of a show, movie or whatever on it that you love too
you have the right to sit your ass down in front of me and start talking
my public representation of my fandoms is an invitation to come and talk to me about it
i'll answer to the full extent of the truth (✿◠‿◠)
- 1.Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- 2.When did your last hug take place?
- 3.Are you a jealous person?
- 4.Are you tired right now?
- 5.Do you chew on your straws?
- 6.Have you ever been called a tease?
- 7.Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
- 8.Do you cry easily?
- 9.What should you be doing right now?
- 10.Are you a heavy sleeper?
- 11.Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
- 12.Are you mad at someone right now?
- 13.Do you believe in love?
- 14.What makes you laugh no matter what?
- 15.Who was the last person you talked to?
- 16.Do you get butterflies around the person you like?
- 17.Will you get married?
- 18.When was the last time you smiled?
- 19.Does anyone like you?
- 20.Do you secretly like someone?
- 21.Who was the first person you talked to today?
- 22.Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
- 23.What are you NOT looking forward to?
- 24.What ARE you looking forward to?
- 25.Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you, and meant it?
- 26.Suppose you see your ex kissing another person what would you do?
- 27.Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
- 28.Are you a forgiving person?
- 29.How many TRUE friends do you have?
- 30.Do you fall for people easily?
- 31.Have you ever fallen for your ex’s best friend?
- 32.What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
- 33.Who was the last person you drove with?
- 34.How late did you stay up last night and why?
- 35.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
- 36.Who was the last person you took a picture of?
- 37.Can you live a day without TV?
- 38.When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
- 39.Three names you go by..
- 40.Are you currently in a relationship?
- 41.What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
- 42.Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
- 43.What’s your current problem?
- 44.Have you ever had your heart broken?
- 45.Your thoughts of long distance relationships?
- 46.How many kids do you want to have?
- 47.Have you ever found it hard to tell someone you like them?